homeowner association management

“Experienced Professionals Dedicated to Exceptional Service”

Proudly Serving all of Southern California

(909) 545-6940 Phone

(909) 575-6693 Fax

Home About Us Accounting Services Services Resources Request Proposal Contact Us Homeowners


12598 Central Avenue | Suite 114

Chino, CA 91710-3500

 Homeowner Resources

How Are Dues and Assessments Utilized

The money you pay for association dues, also called assessments, goes towards a number of things. Depending on the neighborhood you live in, dues or assessments generally pay for the association insurance policies, landscaping services by a professional landscaper, and management of the association by a professional management company.

Dues and assessments are also used for enforcement of the rules, property and income taxes, reserve funding for future repairs and maintenance, lighting of common area and signs, flowers, replacing and/replacing landscaping, removing graffiti, maintaining the entrance signs (painting, cleaning, etc.) neighborhood social events, newsletters, etc.

Articles from Community Association Institute

Best Practice Reports for Homeowner Associations

Other Resources

Copyright © 2013 Community Management Professionals, LLC  All rights reserved.

AMS and CMCA are registered trademarks of their respective organizations

Serving the Inland Empire Cities of Chino, Chino Hills, Claremont, Corona, Fontana, Moreno Valley,

Norco, Ontario, Pomona, Rialto, Riverside and San Bernardino